Heather Moshier is the Director of Technology Consulting and has been in the credit union industry for 30 years. Spending 22 years with San Diego County Credit Union ($8B in assets and 365,000 members), her areas of responsibilities included information technology, IT security and risk management, eCommerce, disaster recovery, records management, item processing, call center and training. At CU Engage, she is responsible for working with credit unions to assess their current technology applications and help to prioritize and plan technology roadmaps.
Heather has a passion for the credit union industry. She has chaired the CUNA Technology Council and CUNA Council Forum and served on the Symitar Advisory Board, CUNA Technology Council CUFX Committee, Fiserv Consumer Banking Technology Advisory Board, CU Wallet Advisory Board and the SMA Advisory Board.
Heather has received multiple industry awards for her leadership including the 2013 Women to Watch in Technology, Credit Union Times Magazine; the 2013 Credit Union Rockstar, Credit Union Magazine; the 2012 TopTech Executive Honoree, San Diego Magazine; 2011 IT Executive Trailblazer Award, Credit Union Times Magazine; and the 2010 IT Executive of the Year Award, San Diego Business Journal. Heather graduated from National University with an emphasis in Management Information Systems. She lives in San Diego, and her hobbies are going to concerts and riding along the beach in her beach cruiser.
Heather’s Fun Facts:
- Favorite All-Time Song: HonkyTonk Woman by The Rolling Stones & Don’t Back Down by Tom Petty
- Favorite Cities: Nashville & London
- Trait that best describes me (in one word): Passionate
- Dream Job (besides the one I have now): Tour Manager for classic rock bands such as The Rolling Stones, The Who, etc.
- Favorite Movies: Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Grease, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Strategy | Technology | Online | Mobile | Bill Pay